COVID-19 policies for Visitors to Campus
Wesleyan College has a long history of warmly welcoming visitors to our campus. We continue to want to offer visitors the use of our facilities, but in the age of COVID-19 we have added a few additional requirements for those who come to our campus. These requirements could change at any time, and therefore it is important that visitors check our web page for up to date information.
While on Wesleyan’s Campus Visitors must:
- Keep 6 feet of distance between themselves and others (unless you have come to campus with someone you live with.) Wesleyan College has adopted until further notice, a 6-foot social distancing standard. All visitors must maintain 6 feet of distance between people while on campus.
- Wear a mask in public spaces at all times. Cloth or procedural masks are required in all indoor spaces. Masks are required in outdoor spaces if you cannot maintain a 6-foot distance from others or if you are asked to wear a mask. Masks with vents are not acceptable.
- Do not enter a room that has exceeded its Covid Capacity. Each room has been given a new capacity limit, based on social distancing guidelines. Room capacities will be strictly adhered to. If the room capacity has exceeded, you will not be allowed in the room.
- Do not come to campus if you are ill. In keeping with our Protect the Pack Pledge DO NOT come to campus if you have any symptoms of illness.
- Do not come to campus if you have been exposed in the last 14 days to COVID.
- Wash your hands frequently and use the provided hand sanitizer stations.
- Observe instructional signs and follow any directions given.
- Treat members of our community with respect.
Wesleyan College is committed to protecting, to the best of our ability, the members of our campus community. Visitors who do not follow the above safety rules will be asked to leave campus.